Technical Business Analyst
At Ntara, we’re change agents. With strategy, research, and development chops, we ignite the change our clients need to increase revenue, decrease waste, and accelerate innovation.
As a Technical Business Analyst, you must have the ability to plan and document large scale websites and digital projects for our clients. The systems you build will reside on content management systems, product information systems, and ecommerce platforms. A successful analyst at Ntara will demonstrate proficiency in all aspects of the digital ecosystem—and you’ll join our growing PIM practice. In fact, our team received top honors at last year’s PIMpoint Digital 2020. We were honored as inRiver’s 2020 North American Partner of the Year—and we’re home to two of the six inRiver Champions in North America.
What you’ll own
- Build relationships with clients. Understand their goals, workflows, and processes. Use your deep system knowledge to drive system strategy.
- Work closely with client teams to prioritize and build the digital roadmap and inform long-range planning.
- Run systems improvement projects. Work directly with system users to collect requirements, implement, test, and deploy new features periodically.
- Documentation and planning for client solutions
- Interviewing stakeholders to dig into what they really are trying to convey
- Diagrams of complex systems, business processes, and integrations
- Schema level documentation to detail the attributes the systems need to track
- Attribute mappings between systems for integrations
- Support for PIM systems, ecommerce websites, and possibly other applications
- Requirements gathering and writing
- Writing and designing technical specifications
- Ensuring quality deliverables for our clients
- Develop process improvements with a seasoned team
- Template development to improve processes
- Change management for customers and possibly our own team
- Product Information Management (PIM) platform experience, such as inRiver
- Experience analyzing large sets of data
- Leadership capabilities
- Familiarity with Azure infrastructure and hosting
- Ecommerce platform experience (Znode, Virto Commerce, Insite Software, U-commerce, EpiServer, Kentico)
- Ecommerce implementation, deployment, and integrations
- Master Data Management (MDM) experience
- Content Management System (CMS) experience (Kentico, EpiServer, Sitefinity, etc.)
- Knowledge of how to implement 3rd party APIs and SDKs
- Writing and interacting with SOAP and REST web services
- Knowledge of multi-tier web application development
- Knowledge of ASP.NET C#
Who you are committed to being
- Life-long learner. You have a learner’s mindset, proactively seek feedback, and see opportunities to learn from every task, situation, and interaction.
- Outcome-focused. You tackle problems head-on, seek out help when needed, prioritize based on impact, and deliver tangible results.
- Data-informed. You form perspectives and generate outcomes by seeking out data and context.
- Systems thinker. You see the big picture, understand how different pieces fit together, and can articulate how your work delivers business outcomes.
- Effective communicator. You’re intentional about what you communicate, distill complex ideas into straightforward language, and present with confidence.
- Capable multitasker. You juggle a set of diverse projects with a strong track record of prioritizing and delivering against deadlines.
- Team player. You empower others to succeed. You understand the value of a team.
Founded in 1999, Ntara is a digital transformation agency for multi-channel businesses. We leverage our deep technical expertise, custom integrations expertise, and digital prowess to help our clients in the Fortune 500 to transform their businesses. Serving clients in the manufacturing, healthcare, and technology markets, we’re headquartered in Johnson City, Tennessee with representation in Charlotte and Asheville, North Carolina.