At Ntara, we believe that collaboration makes everything better. Collaboration might start with a quiet observation that sparks an idea that leads to a solution that changes everything.
There are no boundaries to our collaboration: creative with development, our team with our client’s team, IT with Marketing, left brain with right brain. The healthy tension created by us working together leads to better experiences, bigger ideas, stronger teams, brighter futures.
That is what makes your job so important. Your day will be jam-packed with coordinating, managing, and providing customer communication for ongoing projects with our clients. You will have to track tasks, milestones and deliverables, set priorities, direct teams, facilitate meetings our clients and your colleagues, all while managing 3rd party resources. There is a heavy emphasis on daily communication with customers, providing seamless coordination between customers and production resources. It can be easy for you to get overwhelmed. That is why Ntara is looking for a Client Services Manager that values precision and purposefulness, and has a knack for making complex things feel simple.
- 3+ Years Project Management experience
- Knowledge of or experience with HTML, CSS, ASP.NET, C# or other languages/technology
- Experience managing software and website development including bug tracking
- Client services or Project Management experience in a creative or agency environment
- Extensive knowledge of interactive technologies
- Strong background in project management and task management
- Proficiency in all Office productivity software
- Project management software including SASS platforms like Jira
- Familiarity with design and development software and process
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills
- Ability to multitask, problem solve, and steer a team
- Must work well under pressure and manage multiple deadlines
- Project budget management experience
- Creative problem solving
- Desire to exceed customer expectations
Ahead of the Game:
- 4 year degree in Business, Marketing, Digital Media, Communications, Project Management or related field preferred
- Advanced certifications and training, such as PMP Certification
- Knowledge of digital media development process
- Project management using waterfall and agile methods
- Evidence of experience requiring Leadership and management of people and process
- Familiarity with PM software and ticket management systems. If you know or have used Accelo, count that as a double bonus.
- Multiple project management and customer relations for enterprise level customers
- Manage all deliverables, resources, timelines, and communication for customers
- Track and report on progress and maintain key milestones
- Primary contact for all communication throughout each customer project
- Overall management of team to translate objectives into strategies
- Interface with senior management to set priorities
- Coordinate multiple teams with overlapping schedules and deadlines
- Intense Ping Pong matches randomly throughout the day
Does that sound like you?
Yes? Good. Keep reading.
No? Keep in touch. We may have other positions opening soon that better fit your skills.
A day in the life of a Customer Service Manager at Ntara:
- Multiple interactions daily with enterprise level clients
- Manage all deliverables, resources, timelines, and communication with account director
- Critical contact person for all communication throughout each client project
- Interface with traffic manager to set priorities and allocate resources
Wow, you are still here.
All kidding aside, we know that any one person can make a big impact on our business and not always in a positive way. We are looking for the best and the brightest. If you think you have what it takes, then we look forward to hearing from you.