At Ntara, we are digital craftsmen. We dream, design and build digital things with powerful functionality and irresistible aesthetics. Through technology and creativity, we build communities, relationships and bridges between departments. We help build teams, companies, confidence and trust. Trust. That is the most important thing for our QA Manager to build with our clients. We need your help to ensure our websites and apps continue to meet the high Ntara standard. We are looking for someone who can coordinate, manage, and provide testing for all of our web and interactive development projects. The QA Manager will be responsible for setting team priorities, providing direction, facilitating communications, and continuously improving quality assurance processes and procedures to ensure that the mistakes made today, don’t happen tomorrow. Essentially, we need a proven multi-tasker that is meticulous about the details and doesn’t stop until it’s perfect.
QA Manager Jobs: Things that will make you successful at Ntara
• 3+ Years Digital Quality Assurance experience
• 1+ Year of Quality Assurance Management experience
• Knowledge of or experience with interactive technologies like HTML, CSS, ASP.NET, C# or other languages/technology
• Knowledge of or experience with Mobile Application Development and Testing
• Experience managing software and website testing including bug tracking
• Extensive knowledge of interactive technologies, processes, and procedures
• Extremely detail oriented and focused on continuous improvement
• Ability to develop test plans and procedures based on requirements
• Proficiency in all Office productivity software
• Familiarity with design and development software and process
• Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills
• Ability to multitask and creatively problem solve
• Must work well under pressure and manage multiple deadlines
• Constant desire to exceed customer and company expectations for quality
Things that will help you excel at Ntara
• 4 year degree in Business, Marketing, Digital Media, Communications, Quality, or Development
• Advanced certifications
• User Experience (UX) design experience and expertise
• Knowledge of digital media development process
• Processes using waterfall and agile methods
• Evidence of experience requiring Leadership and management of people and process
• Unit Driven Testing
• Browser and Device compatibility testing
• Design, develop, and execute automation scripts using Selenium WebDriver, Cypress etc.
• Strong expertise in performance testing with load test tools like Jmeter, LoadImpact etc..
• Strong knowledge of performance analysis with tools like PageSpeed Insights, Rigor etc..
• Knowledge of API testing tools – Postman, SoapUI etc..
• ISTQB – CTFL Certification
A day in the life of a QA Manager at Ntara
• Management of the Quality Assurance department
• Responsible for the Quality of Software and User Experience
• Primary for creation of all testing plans, policies, and procedures
• Track and report on progress and bug history and regression testing required
• Overall management of team to translate objectives into strategies
• Interface with senior management to set priorities for the department
• Coordinate multiple teams with overlapping schedules and deadlines
• Intense Ping Pong matches randomly throughout the day
Your application was submitted successfully.