Ntara is looking for a mid- to senior-level C# developer with extensive experience integrations. Skilled in taking client requests / business requirements and turning them into reality. We need a team player willing to collaborate cross-functionally across departments to deliver award winning work.
This job can be remote. Most of our staff is based in Johnson City, Tennessee.
What you’ll do
- Create integrations, customizations, and automations
- Requirements gathering
- Design technical specifications
- Ensure quality deliverables to our clients
- Perform maintenance on database-driven web applications
- Develop process improvements with a seasoned team
What you need to succeed
Knowledge & understanding of
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of experience in programming and development
- Mastery of C#
- Object-oriented programming concepts
- SOLID principles
- Defensive programming
- Source control experience (GIT & SVN)
- Azure Stack experience
- Integrations with ERPs, Saas, Ecom, etc
- ASP.NET C# MVC
- ASP.NET Core
Working knowledge of
- Visual Studio .NET
- Windows 10 Professional
- Azure DevOps
- Tortoise SVN
- Azure App Service and VM environments
- Microsoft SQL Server
- JetBrains Suite of products included Resharper and TeamCity
- Docker & Micro-services
- Microsoft Office products
- Experience with relational data modeling and data structures
- Excellent communication and relational skills
- The ideal candidate would also have experience in product information management (PIM) and exposure to inRiver.
- inRiver PIM developer certification
What will get you noticed
- Ability to analyze and problem solve
- Ability to multi-task
- Product Information Management, PIM experience (inRiver)
- Implementation of 3rd party APIs and SDKs
- Writing and interacting with SOAP and REST web services
- Integration experience
- E-commerce platform experience (Virto Commerce, U-commerce, EpiServer, Kentico, Znode)
- E-commerce implementation, deployment, and integrations
- Content Management System (CMS) experience (Kentico, EpiServer, Ektron, Sitefinity, etc)
- Supporting Mission Critical Systems such as ERPs or other back office systems
- Micro-services infrastructure support
- SVN / GIT source control
- TeamCity and / or automated build tools
- Azure Infrastructure and Hosting
- Management of web and database servers
- Leadership and management capabilities
- Application development
Founded in 1999, Ntara is a digital transformation agency for multi-channel businesses. We leverage our deep technical expertise, custom integrations expertise, and digital prowess to help our clients in the Fortune 500 to transform their businesses. Serving clients in the manufacturing, healthcare, and technology markets, we’re headquartered in Johnson City, Tennessee with representation in Charlotte and Asheville, North Carolina.
At Ntara, we are change agents. With strategy, research, and development chops, we ignite the change our clients need to increase revenue, decrease waste, and accelerate innovation.
In 2020, we received the top honor of Partner of the Year. We were selected based on our PIM project performance, increased time-to-value, the complexity of projects, and overall level of service. We are also the home of two (of six!) inRiver Champions in North America.