Ntara is looking for an ASP.NET C# developer with B2B/B2C Ecommerce experience. The ideal candidate will have working knowledge of Ecommerce systems, and have a clear working knowledge of the different players in the space (i.e. manufacturers, distributors, suppliers, retailers, consumers). Ntara needs a team player willing to collaborate cross-functionally across multiple departments to deliver award winning work for our roster of clients.
This job can be remote. Most of our staff is based in Johnson City, Tennessee located in the GMT-4 timezone.
What you’ll do
- Create B2B/B2C Ecommerce experiences for our clients on ASP.NET platforms
- Build core integrations, platform customizations, and automations to business logic
- Ensure quality deliverables to our clients
- Develop web experiences with our seasoned team of developers
- Requirements gathering and technical specification implementation
- Provide maintenance on existing platform solutions for our clients
What you need to succeed
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years of experience with ASP.NET MVC or Core
- 2+ years of experience in development of Ecommerce site(s)
- Strong knowledge of ASP.NET C# MVC and Core
- Azure Stack experience
- Source control experience (GIT & SVN)
- Integrations with business systems such as ERPs, SAAS, PIM, OMS, etc
- Object-oriented programming concepts
- SOLID principles
- Defensive programming
Knowledge & understanding of
- Visual Studio .NET
- Object-relational-mapping (ORM) we prefer Entity Framework
- Azure DevOps
- Azure App Service and VM environments
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Experience with TSQL, stored procedures, and database design
- JetBrains Suite of products included ReSharper and TeamCity
- Docker & Micro-services
- Microsoft Office products
- Experience with relational data modeling and data structures
- Excellent communication and relational skills
- Strong debugging experience. Ability to decompile source code and understand why it isn’t working as intended
- Site performance and optimization experience
- Ability to multi-task
What will get you noticed
- Platform experience with Znode, Virto Commerce, EpiServer B2B Commerce Cloud, EpiServer Commerce Cloud, Ucommerce
- Certifications on platforms related to Ecommerce
- E-commerce implementation examples showcasing your deployment and integration skills
- Experience in product information management (PIM) and exposure to inRiver.
- Implementation of 3rd party APIs and SDKs
- Ability to analyze and problem solve
- Ability to debug when documentation may not exist
- Passion for producing world-class work Ecommerce
- Writing and/or interacting with industry-standard SOAP and REST web services
- Azure Infrastructure and Hosting
Founded in 1999, Ntara is a digital transformation agency for multi-channel businesses. We leverage our deep technical expertise, custom integrations expertise, and digital prowess to help our clients in the Fortune 500 to transform their businesses. Serving clients in the manufacturing, healthcare, and technology markets, we’re headquartered in Johnson City, Tennessee with representation in Charlotte and Asheville, North Carolina.
At Ntara, we are change agents. With strategy, research, and development chops, we ignite the change our clients need to increase revenue, decrease waste, and accelerate innovation.