At Ntara, we’re change agents. With strategy, research, and development chops, we ignite the change our clients need to increase revenue, decrease waste, and accelerate innovation.
As a Technical Business Analyst, you must have the ability to plan and document large scale websites and digital projects for our clients. The systems you build will reside on content management systems, product information systems, and ecommerce platforms. A successful analyst at Ntara will demonstrate proficiency in all aspects of the digital ecosystem—and you’ll join our growing PIM practice. In fact, our team received top honors at last year’s PIMpoint Digital 2020. We were honored as inRiver’s 2020 North American Partner of the Year—and we’re home to two of the six inRiver Champions in North America.
What you’ll own
- Build relationships with clients. Understand their goals, workflows, and processes. Use your deep system knowledge to drive system strategy.
- Work closely with client teams to prioritize and build the digital roadmap and inform long-range planning.
- Run systems improvement projects. Work directly with system users to collect requirements, implement, test, and deploy new features periodically.
- Documentation and planning for client solutions
- Interviewing stakeholders to dig into what they really are trying to convey
- Diagrams of complex systems, business processes, and integrations
- Schema level documentation to detail the attributes the systems need to track
- Attribute mappings between systems for integrations
- Support for PIM systems, ecommerce websites, and possibly other applications
- Requirements gathering and writing
- Writing and designing technical specifications
- Ensuring quality deliverables for our clients
- Develop process improvements with a seasoned team
- Template development to improve processes
- Change management for customers and possibly our own team
- Product Information Management (PIM) platform experience, such as inRiver
- Experience analyzing large sets of data
- Leadership capabilities
- Familiarity with Azure infrastructure and hosting
- Ecommerce platform experience (Znode, Virto Commerce, Insite Software, U-commerce, EpiServer, Kentico)
- Ecommerce implementation, deployment, and integrations
- Master Data Management (MDM) experience
- Content Management System (CMS) experience (Kentico, EpiServer, Sitefinity, etc.)
- Knowledge of how to implement 3rd party APIs and SDKs
- Writing and interacting with SOAP and REST web services
- Knowledge of multi-tier web application development
- Knowledge of ASP.NET C#
Who you are committed to being
- Life-long learner. You have a learner’s mindset, proactively seek feedback, and see opportunities to learn from every task, situation, and interaction.
- Outcome-focused. You tackle problems head-on, seek out help when needed, prioritize based on impact, and deliver tangible results.
- Data-informed. You form perspectives and generate outcomes by seeking out data and context.
- Systems thinker. You see the big picture, understand how different pieces fit together, and can articulate how your work delivers business outcomes.
- Effective communicator. You’re intentional about what you communicate, distill complex ideas into straightforward language, and present with confidence.
- Capable multitasker. You juggle a set of diverse projects with a strong track record of prioritizing and delivering against deadlines.
- Team player. You empower others to succeed. You understand the value of a team.
We are a team of change agents. Ntara guides multi-channel businesses along the digital transformation journey. We conduct user research, connect and analyze complex data, develop unique strategies, and build digital solutions that solve real business challenges. If you’re seeking a challenging role with consistent opportunity to solve problems and make a business impact, you could be a great match for Ntara.
Additional benefits of working at Ntara include:
- 100% flexible work location. You choose where you work best (in our HQ,
remotely, or a mix of the two options)
- Casual dress and a highly collaborative work environment
- Continuous career growth, personal development, and promotion
- Generous Paid Time Off Policy:
- 2 – 5 weeks of paid vacation based on tenure with Ntara
- 8 paid US holidays
- 7 paid personal days (birthday, etc.)
- Medical (PPO or HSA) for employee and dependents
- Employer-paid dental and vision insurance
- Employee Assistance Program for employees + dependents
- Employer-paid life and disability insurance
- 401(k) Participation + employer contribution
- Parental leave for primary and non-primary caregivers (FMLA)
Remote work flexibility anywhere in the U.S. or in person in Johnson City, Tennessee.